Pages

2011/06/30

Garden of rapture

Hi Readers,

The Garden of Rapture – Greg Lotus works with creative director Gerard Bush (brpr Group) for the latest issue of luxury lifestyle magazine Haute Living. Capturing actress Eva Longoria in a lush garden setting, the designs of Alexander McQueen, Salvatore Ferragamo, Antonio Baradi and others tell a story of romantic escapism. / Fashion Director – Jilian Sanz, Styling by Ashley Lloret










<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2592883/the-tale-of-a-dress?claim=vwwukunjzdc">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! An awesome campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :))

    LOVE minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the photos are fantastic! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina! :) I´m so happy that you like my blog! It´s so nice! And I truely love your side! Very very inspirating here :)

    I already your follower! You can find me on you follower list! I´m the 5th one ;)

    Lovely greets from Munich <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so stunning...These photos are so inspiring.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete