Pages

2011/05/30

Natalie Portman - a not so Black Swan

Dear Readers,
have U seen Natalie`s masterpiece? I think she always looks stunning and truely deserved both the Oscar and both being a Muse for Lady Dior... The one thing just adore about her is that she can be black and white, good and bad, a little girl and a wamp at the same time. How can she do that? I think the reason is that she is an amazing actress and one of the most beautiful women of our time.





and here comes Natalie as a Black Swan... Which one do U prefer...?



Have a nice evening everyone, 
                                                              G   
                            

5 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    Following you!
    Hope you follow me back!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous!

    I'm following your blog, I hope you FOLLOW mine, to win beautiful goodies in my giveaways <3: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is beautiful :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is os stunning!
    your blog is so lovely, I am following!

    Maybe you will have some time to visit my blog and follow if you like to :)

    XXX
    Elzetha,
    http://elzetha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Natalie Portman! Great Post! Great Blog! thanks for following and I am now following you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete